Registration Deadline: August 15
25% off all books and curriculum during the registration period!
Your books will be purchased and reserved for you in the bookstore along with any accompanying notebooks/folders.
The discipleship informational meeting will now be primarily for guests and new attendees, not registration!
Those who register after this deadline will be responsible for their own books, and depending on the lateness of registration, may not have their notebook/folder until the first meeting.
TRACK I: BIBLICAL FOUNDATIONS
- Date/Time: Wednesdays, 7:30 - 9:00 pm
- Leader: Kenny Solberg & Sam Bridge
- Bible Doctrine by Wayne Grudem ($26.99 $20.24)
- From Pride to Humility by Scott ($5.00 $3.75)
- Why Church Matters by Joshua Harris ($11.98 $8.98)
- What is a True Calvinist by Ryken ($5.00 $3.75)
- What is the Reformed Faith? by Dewitt ($3.00 $2.25)
- Finally Free by Lambert ($10.79 $8.09)
- A Guide to Biblical Manhood by Stinson and Dumas ($4.49 $3.36)
- What is Vocation? by Stephen Nichols ($5.00 $3.75)
- The Freedom of Self Forgetfulness by Tim Keller ($4.55 $3.41)
- Notebook with articles ($2 $1.50)
- “The Main Thing, Part 1 & 2” by C.J. Mahaney (two sermons located on the Sovereign Grace Ministries website)
- Date/Time: Last Wednesday of every month, 6:30 pm, Sept–May
- Location: Church Office
- Leader: Brett Sweet
- Sept & Oct: The Gospel for Real Life by Jerry Bridges ($12.03 $9.22)
- Nov: What is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile ($9.64 $7.23)
- Dec & Jan: Questioning Evangelism by Randy Newman ($9.68 $7.26)
- Feb: Discipling by Mark Dever ($12.22 $9.16)
- March & April: Most Important 18 Words You Will Ever Know by J.I. Packer ($14.54 $10.90)
- May: Unquenchable Flame by Michael Reeves ($10.19 $7.64)
Note: Most prices are from Westminster Bookstore, who we really love supporting over Amazon whenever we can!
No group times work for you?
We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to facilitate every request for next year, but we will definitely take it under consideration as we plan.