PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Regular registration is still available, but you will now be responsible to purchase your own books. If your book has a notebook or folder, we will have this available for you to pick up at your campus’ bookstore about one week before your group starts.
If you are new to GCF and would like to know more about our discipleship program as a whole, please join us for our discipleship informational meeting after church on Sunday, Sept 8th. You will be able to register there, as well.
For those who have already registered, your books will be reserved for you in the bookstore along with any accompanying notebooks/folders a few weeks before your group begins meeting. The official announcement will appear in the newsletter, so keep an eye out!
- Date/Time: Last Wednesday of every month, 6:30 pm, Sept–May
- Location: Church Office
- Leader: Brett Sweet
- Sept & Oct: The Gospel for Real Life by Jerry Bridges
- Nov: What is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile
- Dec & Jan: Questioning Evangelism by Randy Newman
- Feb: Discipling by Mark Dever
- March & April: Most Important 18 Words You Will Ever Know by J.I. Packer
- May: Unquenchable Flame by Michael Reeves
No group times work for you?
We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to facilitate every request for next year, but we will definitely take it under consideration as we plan.