There are three room options available. Please select the room type (details below) and the corresponding room. For example, if you select 'classic' in the room drop down, you must select a classic room option 1-6.
If the combination is greyed out, there are no more beds available in that room and you must choose another.
Because of the charges associated with credit cards, using the cash/check payment option at check out would be greatly appreciated.
If you are a member or attender of GCF, the rooms are discounted to the member/attender price until March, at which point you may invite non-members/attenders for the full price. If you are in need of a scholarship, please contact your homegroup leader. A map is below at the bottom of the page.
ROOMING WITH FRIENDS if you would like room with friends, you must sign up AND PAY for the same room. You may
- tell them what room you signed up for and have them purchase it too (inventory will say 'out of stock' when there are no more beds available in that room)
- Sign them up using the promo code, "cashpayment"; (details at checkout) they will have two weeks to drop payment marked 'women's retreat' in the tithe box.
Classic cabins Economy option. Each cabin sleeps 20. Guests bring their own bedding; bath facility is centrally located among the cabins.
Total capacity: 120
Member/attender cost: $55
Ponderosa four guest rooms, each sleeps 5; each room has a private bath (two sinks, two toilets, two showers per bathroom). All linens provided.
Total capacity: 20
Member/attender cost: $81
Lodge offers all linens provided; each room has a bathroom. There are multiple arrangements, each room sleeping from between 2-6. Please read the breakdown carefully! 100 & 200 level rooms note bed variations in parenthesis in the dropdown; 300 level rooms all sleep four.
- 100 level rooms are all on the lower level, down two half-flights of stairs. Most have two beds. 102, 105, & 108 have four beds.
- 200 level rooms are on the main floor. Each room sleeps four; two beds on the main floor and two in the loft.
- 202, 205 and 208 are suites with two additional window beds (total of 6 beds).
- 300 level rooms are up half flight of stairs off the south side of the meeting room. Each room sleeps four; two beds on the main level and two in the loft.
Total capacity: 79
Member/attender cost: $89
You may drive in for either Friday or Saturday or both. (You will have to purchase both options if you plan on attending for both days) The cost is for the price of the meals and facility fee charged by Clearwater.
Cost, Friday: $40
Member/attender cost: $20
Cost, Saturday: $45
Member/attender cost: $25